Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Sorry for the lack of new posts, everyone!
I have been busy helping the Brighton Garden Club clean up the Brighton Library garden, delivering veggies to Pinckney for the Brighton Victory Garden, double digging my future veggie bed, starting cuttings, and other miscellaneous garden chores.
I have been photographing as I go, so keep an eye out for articles on the following in the near future:
1. Double digging / prepping the vegetable garden soil.
2. How to start soft wood cuttings.
3. How to DIY build a reflective grow hutch with lights for indoor plants.
4. How to protect potted outdoor plants over the winter.
5. A rant about why tall trees should not be planted under power lines, how to remove a small tree stump, and suggestions of what to plant under the power line instead.
6. Fall garden clean up tips.
So please check the blog again soon!
Also for pictoral updates on the garden, flowers, insects and cute critters, follow me on Twitter (@alhramAndrea) or Instagram (@MiLakeHomeGarden).