Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2016

Garden Journal Jan.-Mid. Feb. 2016

      This is just a mini- post.  I am keeping a garden journal this year. 

     Every month or so I will photo the pages so that my reasers may get an idea of how to keep a garden journal and to see what I have been doing.  Hopefully this will give folks ideas for their own gardens.  It may offer some idea of what to expect from various plants in zone 5, and which chores to do when.  

I am recording what plants I start, when they germinate, what chores I have done, which classes/clubs I attend, which plants do well, which fail, and harvest yeilds.

Click on the photos for a larger view.

Without further ado, here are my records for January 2016:

Here is the first half of February 2016:

No comments:

Post a Comment